All images are shown looking into the device.
|1||24 - 48 V|
Note: As of February 2022, the power supplies Zaber provides for X-Series devices are isolated and thus the device is not connected to Earth ground.
Note: Prior to 2022, most power supplies provided for X-Series devices were non-isolated. Isolated units can be distinguished by the "S" suffix in their Zaber part number (eg. PS14S), which is marked on the label on the bottom of the power supply.
- Baud Rate: 115200
- Protocol: Zaber ASCII
- Supported Protocols: Zaber ASCII, Zaber Binary
- Supported Baudrates: 9600, 19200, 38400, 57600, 115200
- Bits: 8
- Parity: None
- Stop Bits: 1
- Flow Control: None
- Green - Power
- On: Controller is operational.
- Blinking at 2Hz: The power supply voltage or device temperature is out of range.
- Fading in and out slowly: The device is parked. See the tools parking (T:65) command.
- Red - Error
- On/blinking: Device has lost its settings, or an error has occurred. Please contact Zaber Technical Support.
- Yellow - Communication/Busy
- On: Device is moving, or data is being transferred.
- Blinking: Device is under manual control via the knob (in Velocity mode). The blinking rate is proportional to movement speed.
- Blinking at fixed rate: Packet corruption has occurred for ASCII commands sent with a checksum.
- Blue - Slip/Stall
- On devices without encoders, the blue LED will turn on briefly at power-up, system reset, and after a manual factory reset.