Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Green - Power
- On: Controller is operational.
- Blinking at 2Hz: The power supply voltage or device temperature is out of range.
- Red - Error
- On/blinking: Device has lost its settings, or an error has occurred. Please contact Zaber Technical Support.
- Yellow - Communication/Busy
- On: Device is moving, or data is being transferred.
- Blinking: Device is under manual control via the knob (in Velocity mode). The blinking rate is proportional to movement speed.
- Blinking at fixed rate: Packet corruption has occurred for ASCII commands sent with a checksum.
- Blue - Slip/Stall
- On devices without encoders, the blue LED will turn on briefly at power-up, system reset, and after a manual factory reset.