All images are shown looking into the device.
|1||24 - 48 V|
|2||GND (Note: Zaber's power supplies ground this pin to AC Earth)|
Note: To prevent damage to the device due to static buildup, the device should be properly grounded. The power supplies Zaber provides for X-Series devices are non-isolated and thus ground the device chassis to Earth via the negative terminal of the power supply. If for any reason you are using an isolated power supply, please ensure your device is grounded by connecting the negative terminal of the power connector to AC Earth.
|1||Power (max 4 A)||Power (max 4 A)|
- Default Settings
- Baud rate: 115200
- Protocol: Zaber ASCII
- Supported Protocols: Zaber ASCII, Zaber Binary
- Supported baud rates: 9600, 19200, 38400, 57600, 115200
- Bits: 8
- Parity: None
- Stop Bits: 1
- Flow Control: None
- Green (Device) - Power
- On: Controller is operational.
- Blinking twice per second: The power supply voltage or controller temperature is out of range.
- Red (Device) - System Error
- On/blinking: An error has occurred. Please contact Zaber Technical Support.
- Yellow (Device) - Communication
- On: Data is being transferred.
- Blinking twice per second: Packet corruption has occurred for ASCII commands sent with a checksum.
- Yellow (Axis) - Axis Status
- On: Axis is moving.
- Blinking: Axis is under manual control via the knob (in Velocity mode). The blinking rate is proportional to movement speed.
- Blue (Axis) - Warning/Error
- Blinking twice per second: Driver is disabled due to over-temperature, out-of-range voltage or other driver fault; or due to user request. See Fx Warning Flags. Note: This may occur for a few seconds on power-up as device initializes.