Warning: This is an "include" page. As such, its contents may be included in multiple other pages. To see a list of all pages that include this page, click on "What links here" in the bottom left navbar. If you make changes to this page, be sure that your changes are appropriate to all pages on which this content will be included. You are also encouraged to review our Zaber Wiki Editing Guidelines. This header will not be included in other pages.
The LC40 linear guide is intended to also function as a structural member, similar to other aluminum extrusion framing systems.
- Material: 6063-T65 anodized aluminum extrusion
- Straightness Tolerance: 1 mm/m
- Yield Strength: 230 MPa
- Modulus of Elasticity: 68900 MPa
- Mass per Length: 2.35 kg/m
- Flexural Rigidity (EI): 13300 Nm²