Jump to navigation Jump to search
Purpose of this template
- This template is used to record page information and content to publish to https://www.zaber.com/articles
- See iWiki Content Team Page for details
- Fields used in this template include:
state - only pages with state of "Publish" should be published robots - autocalculated (all = index,follow, none = noindex, nofollow) seostate - indicates whether seo review has been completed seotitle - use for page title seodescription - use for page meta description thumbnail - thumbnail image to show in articles list h1 - use for the H1 tag (visible title) on the published article author - may be published if it is not null date - may be published if it is not null content - the content to be published (including any "categories")
- the url of the wiki page (controlled by the title) will also be used as the url on the published article
- for example, /w/Article:this-is-my-article will be published at https://www.zaber.com/articles/this-is-my-article
- I included a category equal to the state. This should be useful for detecting pages that should be published. I think it will also be handy for editors/collaborators. For example we can set state = Draft for the pages we are working on and then all pages being worked on can be viewed at https://www.zaber.com/w/Category:Draft making them easy to find.
- Background color of display is set to gray if state is Draft or green if state is Publish.
- page contents may specify additional categories like "Application Notes", "News", "Sponsorships", etc. These will become search filters on the main website.