T-Series/Commands/Set Target Speed/A-Series Motorized Devices/A-Series Speed Conversion
- = Data / 1.6384 * M mm/s or deg/s
- = Data / 1.6384 microsteps/s
- = Data / 1.6384 / R steps/s
- = Data / 1.6384 / (R x S) * 60 revolutions/min Motor rpm
- = Data / 1.6384 * L / (R x S) mm/s Linear devices only
- Data is the value of the command data
- R (microsteps/step) is the microstep resolution (command 37)
- S (steps/revolution) is the number of steps per motor revolution
- M (mm or deg) is the microstep size
- L (mm or deg) is the distance of linear motion per motor revolution
Refer to product specifications for the distance corresponding to a single microstep or revolution.
For example, if a motor has 200 steps per revolution (S = 200), used with default resolution (R = 64), and Data is 251658, then the motor will move at a speed of 720 revolutions per minute.
Warning: This is an "include" page. As such, its contents may be included in multiple other pages. To see a list of all pages that include this page, click on "What links here" in the bottom left navbar. If you make changes to this page, be sure that your changes are appropriate to all pages on which this content will be included. You are also encouraged to review our Zaber Wiki Editing Guidelines. This header will not be included in other pages.