T-Series/Commands/Set Acceleration/T-Series Motorized Devices/T-Series Accel Conversion
- Actual Acceleration
- = 11250 * Data * M mm/s^2 or deg/s^2
- = 11250 * Data microsteps/s^2
- = 11250 * Data / R steps/s^2
- Data is the value specified in the Command Data
- M (mm or deg) is the microstep size
- R is the microstep resolution set in command #37 (microsteps/step)
The maximum value allowable is (512*R-1). This is the same as the maximum allowable data for velocity, which means that the device will reach maximum velocity immediately. If acceleration is set to 0, it is as if acceleration is set to (512*R-1). Effectively acceleration is turned off and the device will start moving at the target speed immediately.
Warning: This is an "include" page. As such, its contents may be included in multiple other pages. To see a list of all pages that include this page, click on "What links here" in the bottom left navbar. If you make changes to this page, be sure that your changes are appropriate to all pages on which this content will be included. You are also encouraged to review our Zaber Wiki Editing Guidelines. This header will not be included in other pages.