If you have a motion control application, what speed would be satisfactory?
What communication protocol would you prefer to use in your application?
X-RSW Series: Motorized rotary stages with built-in controllers
- This device comes with a built-in controller, which saves you time and effort.
- You can easily make this device do a complicated series of moves with our free software.
- Installation is easy as 1-2-3: click here to see the 3-step installation process.
- If you get stuck and need some advice, feel free to contact us.
- This device daisy-chains power with X-Series devices and data with any Zaber devices.
Zaber's X-Series devices have an indexed knob that provides smooth manual control at variable speeds in both directions for versatile operation, even without a computer. In velocity mode, turning the knob starts the device moving at a constant speed, and every increment increases or decreases the speed by a configurable amount. In displacement mode, each increment of the knob moves the device by a configurable distance. Pushing in the knob for 1 second switches between the modes. You can also issue a stop command by depressing the knob during any operation.
To control by computer, simply transmit on the USB 2.0 or RS-232 port a move command. Coupled with Zaber's intuitive software, it is easy to control the speed and position of the unit, change the device settings and write custom scripts.
For more detailed information, please see the X-RSW User Manual.