What product would you like Zaber to offer?
What communication protocol would you prefer to use in your application?
T-OMG Series: Miniature motorized gimbal optic mounts with built-in controllers
- This device comes with a built-in controller, which saves you time and effort.
- You can easily make this device do a complicated series of moves with our free software.
- Installation is easy as 1-2-3: click here to see the 3-step installation process.
- If you get stuck and need some advice, feel free to contact us.
- This device daisy-chains power with T-Series devices and data with any Zaber devices.
The T-OMG is a high resolution, computer-controlled, 2-axis optic mount with +/- 7 deg of angular travel. It is a stand-alone unit requiring only a 15 V power supply. Two built-in controllers allow for easy, independent manipulation of each axis of rotation and direct connection to the RS-232 port or USB port of any computer. Multiple units can be daisy-chained to a single RS-232 port or USB port on any computer, and they can be daisy-chained with any other Zaber products. The daisy-chain also shares power, making it possible for multiple T-Series products to share a single power supply. Convenient 6-pin mini din cables allow for direct connection between units in close proximity. For longer distances, standard cable extensions can be used.
Zaber's T-Series devices have an optional knob that provides smooth manual control at variable speeds in both directions for versatile operation even without a computer. The movement speed increases as the knob is turned further, allowing a range from micrometers per second to the device's full speed. Return the knob to the center detent to bring it back to a stop. During a manual move, the device's position is constantly transmitted, allowing you to track its motion with software.
For a detailed list of available commands, see the T-OMG User's Manual.