What product would you like Zaber to offer?
What programming language do you prefer?
T-LSR Series: Motorized linear slides with built-in controllers
- This device comes with a built-in controller, which saves you time and effort.
- You can easily make this device do a complicated series of moves with our free software.
- Installation is easy as 1-2-3: click here to see the 3-step installation process.
- If you get stuck and need some advice, feel free to contact us.
- This device daisy-chains power with T-Series devices and data with any Zaber devices.
To control slide position, simply transmit on the RS-232 port the unit number of the slide you want to move, a simple move command and the position desired. After the move, the slide will report its position through the RS-232 link.
Zaber's T-Series devices have an optional knob that provides smooth manual control at variable speeds in both directions for versatile operation even without a computer. The movement speed increases as the knob is turned further, allowing a range from micrometers per second to the device's full speed. Return the knob to the center detent to bring it back to a stop. During a manual move, the device's position is constantly transmitted, allowing you to track its motion with software.
For a detailed list of available commands, see the T-LSR User's Manual.