What product would you like Zaber to offer?
If you have a motion control application, what maximum travel would be satisfactory?
ASR-E Series: Closed-loop motorized XY scanning stages with built-in motor encoders
- All ASR's have a 42 mm height and overall compact form factor
- The ASR050 is one of the smallest scanning stages on the market - 237 x 206 mm
- Crossed roller bearings on hardened stainless steel rails for excellent smoothness, longevity and stiffness
- Precision 2 mm pitch lead screws provide up to 12 µm accuracy, 2 µm repeatability, and 85 mm/s maximum speed
- All critical features of the ASR are machined in-house. Proprietary machining techniques allow for excellent flatness, orthogonality and straightness specifications.
*These are our direct prices in USD to customers in North America. If you are in Canada, click the Canadian flag icon at the top right of the page to see CAD prices. If you are in a country outside North America where we have a distributor, please check with the distributor for pricing. Distributor prices might be slightly higher to factor in shipping and import fees. Click here for a list of Zaber's Distributors.