We recently released the X-RSW, a new and improved rotary stage. If you are looking for the T-RSW, please see the T-RSW page.
- Worm gear driven for continuous rotation
- Two lens holders allow for use as a polarizer mount
- Speed up to 75 rpm and torque up to 2.25 N⋅m
- 20 kg centered load capacity
- Built-in controller; daisy-chains with other Zaber products
- Multiple X-Series products in a daisy-chain can share a single power supply
- Custom versions available
Zaber's X-RSW Series products are motorized rotary stage devices with built-in controllers. Rated for 2.25 N⋅m of torque they are ideal for high precision, angular positioning applications.
They are stand-alone units requiring only a standard 24-48 V power supply. An indexed knob provides smooth manual control at variable speeds in both directions for versatile operation even without a computer. Press and hold to switch between velocity mode and position mode, turn to move the stage, and press to stop.
The stages connect to the USB 2.0 or RS-232 port of any computer and can be chained with several units per chain. They can be chained with any other Zaber products. Convenient locking, 4-pin, M8 connectors on the unit allow for easy and secure connection between products. The chain also shares power, so multiple X-Series products can use a single power supply.
Specification Charts and Notes
Thrust or torque is a function of speed. The values given above are maximums. These values cannot both be achieved simultaneously (i.e. at maximum speed, the unit will not produce maximum thrust).