We recently released the X-JOY3, a new and improved joystick. If you are looking for the T-JOY3, please see the T-JOY page.
- Controls up to three axes, each with programmable sensitivity and velocity profile
- Compact bench-top design for manual control with or without a computer
- Eight programmable keys for functions like storing and recalling positions
- Intuitive ASCII protocol simplifies complex automation tasks
- Custom versions available
The X-JOY3 is ideal for XY or XYZ applications requiring manual control. The joystick is intuitive to use, and the keys are pre-programmed with commands to home the devices, save positions, and switch between coarse and fine positioning. Each key can also be reprogrammed to send commands to any daisy-chained device. After programming, the joystick can be operated with or without a computer attached.
The X-JOY3 is compatible with all Zaber motor controllers and devices with built-in controllers. When connected with other X-Series products, power can be shared between all devices in the chain, reducing the number of power supplies needed.