- 75, 150, 300, 450 and 600 mm travel
- 20 kg load capacity
- Up to 1 m/s speed and up to 100 N thrust
- Encoder position feedback with slip/stall detection and automatic recovery
- Designed for use with an X-MCB1 Series stepper motor controller or any 2-phase stepper motor controller
- Custom versions available
Zaber's LSQ-E Series products are computer-controlled, motorized linear stages with integrated stepper motors and motor encoders. These stages are capable of speeds up to 1 m/s and can easily be mounted in XY or XYZ configuration without additional hardware. The built-in motor encoder allows for closed-loop operation and slip/stall recovery features. The stages are designed to connect directly to our X-MCB1 Series stepper motor controller, or they can be used with any 2-phase stepper motor controller through the panel mount DB15 connector. When connected to our X-Series controllers, the stages are designed to be "plug and play" just like all of Zaber's other products.
Specification Charts and Notes
Thrust or torque is a function of speed. The values given above are maximums. These values cannot both be achieved simultaneously (i.e. at maximum speed, the unit will not produce maximum thrust).