- 25, 50, 100, 150 and 200 mm travel
- 10 kg load capacity
- Encoder position feedback with slip/stall detection and automatic recovery
- Multiple LSM-E stages can be assembled in XY or XYZ configurations without additional hardware
- Designed for use with a X-MCB1 Series stepper motor controller or any 2-phase stepper motor controller
- Custom versions available
Zaber's LSM-E Series devices are computer-controlled, motorized linear stages with high thrust and speed capabilities and a very compact size. They are designed to be used with our X-MCB1 controller, or with any 2-phase stepper motor controller.
The built-in motor encoder allows closed-loop operation and slip/stall recovery features. At only 21 mm high, these miniature stages are excellent for applications where a small profile is required. The LSM-E's innovative design allows speeds up to 104 mm/s and loads up to 10 kg. Like all of Zaber's products, the LSM-E Series is designed to be 'plug and play' and very easy to set up and operate when used with our X-series controller. The stages can be mounted in XY and XYZ configurations with no additional hardware.
Specification Charts and Notes
Thrust or torque is a function of speed. The values given above are maximums. These values cannot both be achieved simultaneously (i.e. at maximum speed, the unit will not produce maximum thrust).