High Vacuum Micro Linear Actuators with Built-in Controllers: T-NA-SV2 Series
What You Really Need to Know:
- This device comes with a built-in controller, which saves you time and effort.
- The unit is vacuum rated to 10^-6 torr. All components are chosen for low outgassing and low CVCM. For more details, please contact us.
- External controllers can be expensive, take up extra space, require more cables, and it is no fun to shop for them or program them. That's why we built them into our devices!
- You can easily make this device do a complicated series of moves with our free software. .
- You don't need to worry about finding the right accessories. With the kit version, you get a power supply, data cables, and a serial adapter. The only other thing that you may need is a T-USB , which converts a USB port into an RS 232 serial port.
- Installation is easy as 1-2-3: click here to see the 3-step installation process.
- If you get stuck and need some advice, we are just a phone call or email away.
1. All of Zaber's T-Series products have integrated stepper motor controller and motor driver!
2. All components chosen to be low outgassing and non-condensing for sensitive applications.
3. Multiple units can be daisy-chained and controlled via serial port without additional hardware.
4. Only 5 feedthrough wires required to run up to four devices.
5. High vacuum compatible motors rated to 10^-6 torr and 130 degC.
6. Flexible M3 mounting interface, two on the bottom and two on the side.
7. Precision leadscrew, stepper motor and advanced algorithm enable 50nm resolution.
8. Standard mounting interface replaces most manual micrometer heads.
9. M3, flat tip, or ball tip interface option included with every actuator.
Zaber's intuitive windows software makes it easy to control the speed and position of the unit, change the device settings and write custom scripts. For Labview users, we offer a free Labview certified driver. After completing a move command, the slide will report its position through the RS-232 link. For a detailed list of available commands see the T-NA-SV User's Manual .
An industry standard 3/8" micrometer shank with 3/8-32 thread allows the
T-NA-SV2 to fit many popular stages. The shaft of the T-NA-SV2 unit does not rotate.
No torque is transmitted to the translation stage, ensuring precise motion of the payload.