Closed-Loop, Belt-Driven Linear Stages with Built-in Stepper Motors, Encoders, and Controllers: A-BLQ-E Series
What You Really Need to Know:
- This device comes with a built-in controller, which saves you time and effort.
- External controllers can be expensive, take up extra space, require more cables, and it is no fun to shop for them or program them. That's why we built them into our devices!
- You can easily make this device do a complicated series of moves with our free software. .
- You don't need to worry about finding the right accessories. With the kit version, you get a power supply, data cables, and a serial adapter. The only other thing that you may need is a T-USB , which converts a USB port into an RS 232 serial port.
- Installation is easy as 1-2-3: click here to see the 3-step installation process.
- If you get stuck and need some advice, we are just a phone call or email away.
1. Manual Control: press & hold to switch between modes; turn to move the stage; press to stop.
2. Multiple units can be daisy-chained and controlled via serial port without additional hardware.
3. Integrated encoder, controller and stepper motor driver provide easy-to-use closed-loop motion.
4. High power, 200 step per revolution stepper motor, provides smooth and precise motion at up to 2.6 m/s.
5. Stage top supports Metric M6 threaded holes and Imperial 8-32 threaded holes.
6. Multiple A-BLQ stages can be assembled in XY configuration without additional hardware.
7. Multiple travel lengths from 70 to 2095 mm, with customized lengths available.
Zaber's intuitive windows software makes it easy to control the speed and position of the unit, change the device settings and write custom scripts. For Labview users, we offer a free Labview certified driver. After completing a move command, the stage will report its position through the RS-232 link. For a detailed list of available commands see the A-BLQ-E User's Manual .
A depressible knob with detents permits flexible manual control. Press and hold to switch between velocity mode and displacement mode. In velocity mode, turn the knob to move the stage at various discrete speeds. Linear, quadratic and cubic speed profiles are available. In distance mode, turn the knob to move the stage for a fixed distance per knob detent. Speed profiles and distance per detent can be specified and are easily configurable. Press the knob during any operation to stop the stage. Press the knob during deceleration to issue an emergency stop.