Motorized Linear Stages with Built-in Controllers - Discontinued : T-LST Series Specifications
Zaber's T-LST series products are computer controlled motorized linear stages with a variety of lead screw pitches and travels. They are stand-alone units requiring only a
standard 48V power supply. A potentiometer knob at the end of the unit permits smooth manual control; turn it fully to get maximum speed. The stages connect to the RS-232 port of any
computer and can be chained with up to 254 units per chain. They can also be chained with any other
T-Series products. Convenient 6-pin mini din cables on the unit allow for direct interconnection between
units in close proximity. For longer distances, standard cable extension can be used.
1. Multiple units can be daisy-chained and controlled via serial port without additional hardware.
2. All of Zaber's T-Series products have integrated stepper motor controller and motor driver!
3. 200 step per revolution stepper motor, microstepped up to 128x to provide smooth and precise motion.
4. Stage top supports Metric M6 and M3 threaded holes.
5. T-LST stages are available in a variety of travel lengths and leadscrew pitches.
6. Multiple T-LST stages can be assembled in XY configuration without additional hardware.
To control slide position, simply transmit on the
RS-232 port the unit number of the slide you want to move, a simple move command and the position desired. After the
move, the slide will report its position through the
RS-232 link. For a detailed list of available commands see the T-LST User's Manual .
A knob at the end of the unit permits smooth manual control. Turn the knob a little and the unit will move at microns per second. Turn it fully for maximum speed. During a manual move the stage constantly transmits its position so the controlling computer can track it.