High Vacuum Miniature Linear Stages with Built-in Controllers : T-LSM-SV2 Series Specifications
What You Really Need to Know:
- This device comes with a built-in controller, which saves you time and effort.
- The unit is vacuum rated to 10^-6 torr. All components are chosen for low outgassing and low CVCM. For more details, please contact us.
- External controllers can be expensive, take up extra space, require more cables, and it is no fun to shop for them or program them. That's why we built them into our devices!
- You can easily make this device do a complicated series of moves with our free software. .
- You don't need to worry about finding the right accessories. With the kit version, you get a power supply, data cables, and a serial adapter. The only other thing that you may need is a T-USB , which converts a USB port into an RS 232 serial port.
- Installation is easy as 1-2-3: click here to see the 3-step installation process.
- If you get stuck and need some advice, we are just a phone call or email away.
1. All of Zaber's T-Series products have integrated stepper motor controller and motor driver!
2. High vacuum compatible stepper motors rated to 10^-7 torr and 200 degC.
3. All components chosen to be low outgassing and non-condensing for sensitive applications.
4. Multiple units can be daisy chained inside the vacuum chamber and controlled individually.
5. Only 5 feedthrough wires required to run up to four stages.
6. Innovative design allows for superior speed & load capabilities: up to 16 mm/s speed & 10 kg load.
7. Stage top supports Metric M3 & M6 threaded holes with M4 center mount and can be removed for lower XY profile.
8. Available in travel lengths from 25 to 200 mm, with user customized options available.
9. Multiple T-LSM stages can be assembled in XY or XYZ configuration without additional hardware.
Zaber's intuitive windows software makes it easy to control the speed and position of the unit, change the device settings and write custom scripts. For Labview users, we offer a free Labview certified driver. After completing a move command, the slide will report its position through the RS-232 link. For a detailed list of available commands see the T-LSM-SV User's Manual .