Stepper Motors : NM Series Specifications
These standard NEMA frame size motors are designed for use with our
T-MCA series chopper drive
controllers, though they can easily be adapted for
use with other controllers. The T-MCA controller can achieve 128
microsteps per step for high resolution positioning applications. Controllers can be daisy chained with each other
and all Zaber T-series products allowing control of multiple devices from a single serial or
1. Choose from a range of standard NEMA sized 8, 11, 17, 23, and 34 stepper motors.
2. Hall sensor plugs into assembly via a stereo jack.
3. Hall sensor and magnet included with motor, enables precision detection of home position.
4. MiniDIN8 connector plugs directly into T-MCA controller.
5. 6' MiniDIN8 Motor extension cable (not shown) comes with each motor.
To control motor position, simply transmit the unit number of the motor
you want to move, a simple move command and the position desired. After the
move, the T-MCA controller will report its position to the host computer. Click here for the NM User's Manual .
A knob at the end of the T-MCA housing permits smooth manual control. Knob position
controls motor velocity. During a manual move the unit can constantly transmit its
position so the controlling computer can track it.