Electric Linear Actuators : NA Series Specifications
NA Series actuators are designed for use with our A-MCA Series controllers. These actuators achieve resolutions down to 0.05 um, with a range of up to 60 mm. Controllers can be daisy chained with any other Zaber A-Series or T-Series products to a single serial or USB port.
1. Integrated hall-effect home sensor is precise and repeatable.
2. Precision 200 step/rev stepper motors are available in size NEMA 08, 11, 14, 23, and 34 (up to 1450 N thrust)
3. NA Series actuators are designed for use with A-MCA Series
stepper motor controllers
4. Integrated leadscrew and leadnut enables a very compact linear actuator design.
5. Available in travels of 16, 30, and 60mm, with speeds up to 40mm/s, and resolution better than 0.1um
To control actuator position, simply transmit the unit number of the A-MCA controller you want to move, a simple move command and the position desired. After the move, the controller will report its position. Click here for the NA User's Manual .
The A-MCA’s indexed knob provides convenient manual control via user-selectable modes. In velocity mode, each increment of the knob increases or decreases the speed by a fixed amount. In displacement mode, each increment of the knob moves the device by a user-configurable distance. You can also issue a stop command by depressing the knob during any operation. During manual moves, our controllers constantly transmit motor or actuator position to the computer, so it can be displayed by the software.